Saturday 9 June 2012



Hi guys!!! 


I don't think I have ever been as excited for any cleanser as this one. So many people have been going on about this product and after reading hundreds of reviews I finally decided to purchase it in February and since then I have not stopped going on about it and have recommended it to literally all my friends!!!



So before I start going on about the Cleanser again, let me tell you a little about my skin first. I am 21 years old, I have oily skin, especially in my t-zone. If I don't exfoliate every day my skin starts looking dull very. I have the occasional breakout, particularly around my cheek area. Other than that my skin is even.


So up till now I was trying to find the perfect cleanser that would exfoliate my skin but at the same time be gentle and leave it looking radiant. 


The Solution - Liz Earle Cleanse&Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (For all skin types)
- The cleanser is a very thick cream that is massaged into dry skin for a minute or two
- Then the muslin cloth which is slightly rough is rinsed in hand hot water. Wring it out and wipe of the cream from your face 


This cream is very thick and I thought that it would break me out and be too heavy on my skin. However it worked wonders on my skin. It left my skin exfoliated, feeling fresh and radiant.


I would say the only thing I don't like about the Cleanser is that it comes in a 100 ml pump and you can't tell when you are hitting the end.


The Cleanser comes in a starter kit with the 100 ml pump and two muslin cloths (around £14 from John Lewis - 200 ml tube for around £24). 


So guys I would say this is a MUST have in your skin care routine!!!


Take Care xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment